Eosapps.NET – Network Analyzer. Network analyzer is an application that is able to analyze the items in your wifi network. Thus, you will be able to easily analyze your wifi network.
By using a network analyzer. You can do an analysis when your wifi network settings, your internet network is in trouble. You can also make remote repairs with existing features.
It is equipped with the flash wifi feature finding kit, listed all LAN feature addresses, manufacturers and names. Furthermore.
Network analyzer utility
In this Network analyzer application you can also use the standard diagnostic tool that you usually use. Like, ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup and whois. In conclusion, it displays the entire peer-to-peer wi-fi network along with bonus details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help create the best channel for the wireless router. All work with IPv4 as well as IPv6.
Wifi Signal Meter
- Graphical as well as textual representation showing network channels and signal strength
- Supports various types of Wifi networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
- Can do Wifi Encryption (AES, TKIP)
- BSSID (router MAC address)
- Bandwidth (Android 6 and up only)
- Fast and reliable detection of all network features
- The vendor name, IP, and MAC address of all features found
- NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS names
- Pingability test of the features found
- IPv6 availability detection
- Our adaptive algorithm scans very universal ports or user-defined port ranges
- Closed, firewall and open port detection .Provides a description of known open port services.