eosapps.NET – Psiphon Pro – The Internet Freedom VPN – What is Psiphon Pro? Psiphon Pro is one of the many applications to get free internet. The system is open source which allows the user’s smartphone to be like a proxy server. By carrying out certain settings, the Psiphon Pro application can be run on our smartphones.
Psiphon Pro is currently one of the many free internet applications that are very popular among free internet hunters. The installation method and settings that are not very complicated and the properties that benefit the user are the alibi.
Psiphon Pro function
There are several benefits that you can have when using the Psiphon Pro application. Its main benefit is clear to be able to access the internet for free.
There are some other properties when you use it. The benefits are:
- Allows users to access free internet with easy and complicated settings.
- Allows users to be able to access sites that are blocked or cannot be opened previously.
- Using its users to use servers from outside the country.
- Allows users to access sites that are blocked by the local government.
- Allows users to get a fast internet connection. If in Indonesia it is usually difficult to access the internet quickly, aka slow, the Psiphon Pro application can handle it.
To try it, you can download psiphone pro apk, via the download link above. >Psiphon Pro The Internet Freedom VPN.
Do this if your Psiphon can’t run
So that it continues to be a work suggestion for those of you who have just downloaded the Psiphon Pro application.
So that you can download the latest type of application, such as Psiphon Pro 172 or Psiphon Pro 166. But if it has been connected and it still takes up your Indosat quota. Until there is a solution to overcome it:
- Make sure that you have done the Psiphon Pro setting method correctly, there are no carelessness or other errors that make the settings not work.
- Be careful one by one there is an incorrect code when you enter it.
- Make sure if the Sim Card is located in the initial slot, if your cellphone uses a dual-simcard. Until you move first, restart and try to connect again.
- To stay away from consuming the quota you have. So for those of you who use the Psiphon Pro application, the quota should be 0 Kb. So it’s more comfortable.
- If it always doesn’t work, so you can start it from the beginning and try restarting your smartphone again.